#CPAHACK Module 1
Easy $100-$150 per Day with CPA offers
My schedule is filled with planned promotions for the next 3 months or so, once it’s all cleared I am planning on putting up a 100 CPA promotions – this should take me 2-3 weeks to complete, but at $30 per day This converts into $90,000 per month. And even if those promotions only make $10 per day instead of $30 – it is still a whopping $30,000 monthly! … I am not a web designer or some kind of marketing super guru, yet I am able to do this, so can YOU! As you can see, the low payout is kind of compensated by high conversion rate! Out of every 4-5 visitors I get 1 that enters his (her) e-mail address. When you are selling a product online, it often takes anywhere from 50 to 200 targeted visitors to get a sale. Which isn’t that hard either, but I find CPA offers is the easiest way to start making money online, once again it is also free! Ok, so I got you all excited about CPA and you would like to start making money with it? Well, here is exactly how I do it, step-by-step.
ROAD MAPhttp://cpacademy.tk/ These networks are FREE to join, however there are a few things you MUST know before joining them, so read carefully.
CPA Networks are kind of picky on who they allow inside. When you are filling out your application form, they will often ask for your website link. If you do not have a website, I suggest putting up a free website with Weebly.com or a free blog with Blogger.com just to show them something, however, the IMPORTANT part of the application is the comment box.
As you see, you need to present yourself as a knowledgeable marketer who will be sending lots of visitors to their network, hence making money for both, yourself and the network. Be ready for a phone call. Many networks will actually call you and do a quick interview with you – NO it is not as scary as it sounds, basically you can tell them the same thing you mentioned in the comment box. Tell them you do a lot of Affiliate and CPA marketing using PPC (pay per click) with Google and Yahoo. I am sure you get my point. If you receive an e-mail form them telling you that you got rejected – do not give up. They usually provide their phone number either in the e-mail or on their website, don’t be afraid to call them up. When I initially started doing CPA a few months ago, I was rejected by 9 Networks out of 10 that I applied. I called every network after being rejected, and 8 of them accepted me after I explained that I know what I am doing and that I can’t wait until I start sending traffic to them. There are many other CPA networks available, you can search for them using Google, but I highly suggest these 3 networks since they have a lot of great offers.
2. Chose the offers you want to promote. Look through the offers on the network. Some pay out $30+ per lead (such as credit card offers) but these are usually much harder to promote and the market is very saturated. Those guys I told you about who make $20,000 per day from CPA – they mostly promote offers that pay more. They have a huge advertising budget and an experienced team. These offers are NOT email submits but a whole page submit, asking for the client’s full name, address and so on... they are harder to promote. I am not telling you to forget about these offers, try them out if you like but I would suggest starting with ZIP and EMAIL submits first.
Here are some offers I had success with:
- Free Sample of Gatorade - $0.80 per e-mail
- Free Sample of Nicorette - $1.10 per e-mail
- $250 Gas Gift Cards - $1.10 per e-mail
- $50 Fast Food Gift Card - $1.25 per e-mail
- Dish Network Satellite TV - $2.15 per e-mail
There are thousands of different offers, so you will need to pick a few to start working with as soon as possible. Try to pick the offers that are appealing to you.
3. Putting the offer together. I usually direct link to the offer. Your affiliate link would usually look like this: guygnh.com/?request=32/offer=freeoffer250-aff=32234 ... well it looks ugly. I usually purchase a domain name and redirect it to the offer. To give you an example, for the 250 Free Business Cards offer I would purchase something like: 250FreeBusinessCards.info – admit this looks better than the affiliate link! Besides, .INFO domains usually cost $0.99! Then within the domain name provider you can simply chose the option to redirect that domain name to your affiliate link. You do not need to purchase domain names but I highly recommend it, I’ll give you some more details later on. If you do not want to buy a domain name, you can build a free website with Weebly.com – in there you will need to talk about the offer and add your affiliate links inside.
4. Getting traffic to the offer. Getting traffic is most likely the hardest part of any online business, here is how I get traffic to my offers. First I would do some keyword research using Google Adwords free keyword research tool; https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal Once I have a list of keyword phrases I would write 2-3 articles per promotion and submit them first to EzineArticles.com, then once they are approved and published, I would add these articles to other free article directories.
I told you I will talk a little more about the benefits of getting your own domain name, so here it is. Many article directories will not allow you to add affiliate links in the article, adding your domain name is acceptable. It also looks better in the eyes of the readers. This is why I suggest getting your own domain name. “I assume you already know about keyword research and article marketing. If you do not, I recommend signing up to my free course that goes in depth of these subjects and other advertising and money making strategies. The course is located here: http://Extra-Paycheck.com – it is free to join.” Forum Marketing. If you are an active member on forums, it would be a good idea to add a link into your signature. Something like “Get a Free Sample of Gatorade, Click Here”. If you sign up to a forum and start spamming your links all over it – you will be banned and kicked out very quickly. However, if you just have the link in your signature and actually participate in the forum discussions and add value to the forum – it’ll be okay and you will start getting clicks on your link, leads and well – the money.
Social Networking. Social Networking and Web 2.0 have grown a big deal in the past 2 years or so. Everyone is on Twitter, Facebook, Myspace... these sites are a great to add your links to CPA offers. The audience is usually young and attracted by such offers. Also you must submit your link to DIGG.com and StumbleUpon – these sites have huge amounts of people browsing them every day – so make sure you grab a piece of that traffic and monetize on it. Once again, try to be discrete, if you try to submit your site many times or if you create multiple accounts – chances are, you will get banned. Be careful, act like a human. Youtube Traffic. Youtube is most likely the MOST popular website online, if it isn’t – it is one of the most popular and gets millions of daily visits, you can get some of these visitors as well. If you use a PC you can use Windows Movie Maker to create a
simple slide show with some images and text about your offer and then tell people to visit your site. If you use a MAC, I believe they have a software called iMovie - you can make your “video” with it. I believe both, PCs and MACs come with these programs already installed on them. So, you make a 30 seconds – 2 minute long videos about the offer. Then you need to create a compelling title for the video. Usually titles like: “How to Get Samples of Gatorade for FREE” will do just fine. Make sure to use you main keyword phrase in the title, description and tags of the video. At the end of the video you MUST tell people to go to your site in order to get the free sample, free business cards or whatever else you are promoting. You can also use a microphone and speak while the images are displayed, You can also have a live link right next to your Youtube video. I honestly cannot believe how many people do not use this! You see, many viewers will be too lazy to type the link you provide in the video so what we need to do is provide a link they could click on.
Viral Marketing. Yet another great way to get LOADS of free traffic. Viral promotions may take the form of video clips, interactive Flash games, advergames, ebooks, brandable software, images, or even text messages.” Basically it means you need to create something that people will gladly pass on for free! Let’s say a very funny video – people love funny videos. Just look on Youtube, the most viewed videos with millions of views are usually comedy related. People send the links to the video by e-mail to all of their friends and family, they post it on their Facebook profile and so on – it never ends. It could be very hard to come up with a funny video or an e-book that will go viral, but you can use whatever is already available to you! I hope you found this guide useful and I suggest you get started right away!
The money is waiting for you!